Thursday, October 29, 2009
250 Billion $ and they can't win a game at home.
I'm sorry Mr.Meyers, but that game was no fluke. That game pretty much sums up how the series is going to end up: Power Pitching + Power Offense = World Series wins. Everybody talked about how difficult it would be to take down the Stankees, especially at their new trillion dollar stadium. Cliff Lee shut down that overpaid offense in a casual way, making a back hand on a grounder look easy, to easy. Chase Utley, best second base men in the game, took C.C.'s weak, uncontrollable fastball up and over the wall twice. And that's all Cliff Lee needed to make the Stankees look like an embarrassment. Now here comes Pedro so I must ask, hey Stankees, remember him? He was the guy that threw down that fat, overpaid white-guy. Sorry I can't recall the name, seems like that describes every Stankey. Burnett won't be able to make it out of the fourth inning, and the STANKEY NATION will be going to the City of Brotherly Love, down 2-0.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment